Tuesday, July 20, 2010

interiew with becka



Questions:
  1. How do you feel about your nanny job? well, i first and foremost, think you, d, and v are the cutest and smartest boys that said i love my job and wouldnt trade it for any other right now. it is the most rewarding
  2. What is your faorite color? my favorite color is not one but two. Deep Purple and Yellow
  3. Out of river diesel and vander who is the most annoying? none of you are annoying, you all get fustrating but i get over it pretty quick and still love you all!!!
  4. Is river handsome very handsome or super handsome? hmmm i would say super de duperly cute.
  5. Do you have a boyfriend if so is he cute? well i have no boyfriend at the moment. i have one i am dating that i do like though
  6. What is the most embarassing thing you have ever done? hmm i would have to say when i went off the high dive in lava hot spring mind you it was 40 ft and didnt look down before and when i jumped and looked down i started failing everywhere so i probably looked like a crazy person.




3 comments:

  1. I just really got to meet Becka at your grandma's ranch, and I have to say I think she is wonderful and a great Nanny for all three of you. And a sweet heart too! Although I think she did not know who I was standing in the food line behind her, giggle, but she made me LAUGH!
    Great interview River and great questions! Love the video starring Vander and Becka, keep it coming I LOVE IT ALL! Can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to put me on your blog. I have talent! I have skill! I have pazazzz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions River! You should be a Detective.

    ReplyDelete